Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Granada Hills, CA (LIVE 24 Dec 2020, 16 V3 stalls)

MarcoRP

Sep 6, 2017
Canada
Pic from Twitter
EC25E971-EE57-4066-A890-86A6636DA77B.jpeg

enovacore

Oct 8, 2015
Northridge, CA
With 8 stalls used, only charging at a max of 72 kWh. I’ve been coming back to charge since Friday and I’ve never had any success of charging more than 72 kWh. It also take less than 5 mins and it usually drops to 50kw.

JTesmod3

Jul 20, 2018
Los angeles
With 8 stalls used, only charging at a max of 72 kWh. I’ve been coming back to charge since Friday and I’ve never had any success of charging more than 72 kWh. It also take less than 5 mins and it usually drops to 50kw.

I was there yesterday and got 140-150, when I got there the first day it only got up to 30kw

Reactions: lUtriaNt

Jae001

Apr 16, 2019
Los Angeles
Definitely, in 2019 I saw sherman oaks, studio city and a couple for 2020; running a little behind

For any in the West end of the valley they are supposed to build a Target in Calabasas and put a Supercharging station there. I don't know where they would have the space for a Target but it is on the drawing board. I hope that happens soon!

Jae001

Apr 16, 2019
Los Angeles
I stopped by the Granada Hills Supercharging station today and I was surprised how busy it was. How do regular people find out about these things being built?? Took an aerial photo with the drone while I was waiting.

full

Reactions: MarcoRP and Jazz3D

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC