Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Granada Hills, CA (LIVE 24 Dec 2020, 16 V3 stalls, expansion in progress)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Drove by today. Asked a worker on site when he thought it would be done and he said my timeline is different than Tesla's. SO I asked when he thought he would be done. He said "I cant tell you that." Shaking my head I asked for an estimate he said he did not know. I asked a month he said give or take.
IMG_8289.jpg

Drove by today. Asked a worker on site when he thought it would be done and he said my timeline is different than Tesla's. SO I asked when he thought he would be done. He said "I cant tell you that." Shaking my head I asked for an estimate he said he did not know. I asked a month he said give or take.
You sound like a good trial attorney. I hope I'm never on the receiving end of your questioning.:D

You sound like a good trial attorney. I hope I'm never on the receiving end of your questioning.:D

lol. The guy was being so cryptic it was frustrating. I just wanted some info to post here to help,others. He was acting as I was an attorney preparing to sue him.

He could have just said. “Not sure when Tesla will turn them on. But I hope to be in done in the next 4-5 weeks subject to any unforeseen issues.” It’s very close to my house so I can check on progress and will provide any update I see or hear about.

lol. The guy was being so cryptic it was frustrating. I just wanted some info to post here to help,others. He was acting as I was an attorney preparing to sue him.

He could have just said. “Not sure when Tesla will turn them on. But I hope to be in done in the next 4-5 weeks subject to any unforeseen issues.” It’s very close to my house so I can check on progress and will provide any update I see or hear about.

Please do... Thanks!

When Tesla hires contractors for the supercharger builds they have them sign non discosure agreements that cover these aspects of the job. So talking to you about timelines, progress, opening dates, or future locations can literally get them fired off the job and/or imperil their chances of getting further work building other locations. So, it's not surprising that they are cagey about what they say. And your pushing them to get more than they're willing to share is you being rude, not them being difficult.

When Tesla hires contractors for the supercharger builds they have them sign non discosure agreements that cover these aspects of the job. So talking to you about timelines, progress, opening dates, or future locations can literally get them fired off the job and/or imperil their chances of getting further work building other locations. So, it's not surprising that they are cagey about what they say. And your pushing them to get more than they're willing to share is you being rude, not them being difficult.

Pushing them? If you read my original post I literally asked 3 questions. 1) when he thought it would be done. 2) I asked for an estimate. 3) I asked a month? The whole conversation was less than 10-15 seconds. I did not complain to him. I did not ask him to stop being cagey or difficult and was not disrespectful to him in any way. I thanked him and left.

That’s being rude?

I find nothing is more rude then somebody telling somebody else they are being rude. Comes off as condescending and elitist. JM2C

Pushing them? If you read my original post I literally asked 3 questions. 1) when he thought it would be done. 2) I asked for an estimate. 3) I asked a month? The whole conversation was less than 10-15 seconds. I did not complain to him. I did not ask him to stop being cagey or difficult and was not disrespectful to him in any way. I thanked him and left.

That’s being rude?
Nope. It would be rude if he told specifically told you that he has an NDA, or otherwise unable to comment, and you persisted. That does not seem to have been the case from what you said.