Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Grand Forks ND

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Having Q2 2021 makes it seem likely to happen in 2021. Pembina listed as 2022 makes me think that one is a year to three from being complete.
Agreed, and its regrettable. IMHO it is reasonable to have one in Pembina ND and Emerson MB just like the pair in Sault St Marie ON and Sault St Marie MI. Covid aside, there are a lot of times when you can spend multiple hours in line waiting to get across the border.

Agreed, and its regrettable. IMHO it is reasonable to have one in Pembina ND and Emerson MB just like the pair in Sault St Marie ON and Sault St Marie MI. Covid aside, there are a lot of times when you can spend multiple hours in line waiting to get across the border.
not very long wait times in this part of the country.

On a more positive note, they’ve Added Bemidji, MN for Q3 2021. That really makes Hwy 2 doable across MN.

But SSM Canada is a route itself, the trans-Canada highway. I assume SSM in Michigan is a reasonable stop for many people traversing upper Michigan. Winnipeg to Grand Forks is the only main route that this would serve, so only one SC is needed. I guess the question could be - which side has cheaper electricity?

Any word on this location yet this spring? Or did they pile the parking lot snow onto the site again this year?
I should point out that Grafton and Hillsboro both have ZEF CCS/Chademo/J1772 chargers which plugshare.com claims are online now. (As well as the one at Wendy's GF and Simonsons on Gateway at I29 in GF) makes the trip south through that area that much easier. (At least for those of us with ChaDemo adapters)

That's too bad. It would be really handy. My commute to Noyes is a long one.
Having Q2 2021 makes it seem likely to happen in 2021. Pembina listed as 2022 makes me think that one is a year to three from being complete.
I know it's very unlikely but it would be nice if Thief River Falls was added to the list.
not very long wait times in this part of the country.

On a more positive note, they’ve Added Bemidji, MN for Q3 2021. That really makes Hwy 2 doable across MN.

That's too bad. It would be really handy. My commute to Noyes is a long one.

I know it's very unlikely but it would be nice if Thief River Falls was added to the list.
Thief River Falls might get a Coming Soon pin in 2040 :) It's not even on a US highway.

Bemidji and some place near International Falls make sense for northern MN in the near future. Then maybe Hibbing or Grand Rapids (better location than Hibbing on US2) and some place in the Arrowhead further down the road.

Reactions: Big Earl
Thief River Falls might get a Coming Soon pin in 2040 :) It's not even on a US highway.

Bemidji and some place near International Falls make sense for northern MN in the near future. Then maybe Hibbing or Grand Rapids (better location than Hibbing on US2) and some place in the Arrowhead further down the road.

Ha right but US Hwy 59 does go through Thief River but I get your point. All I can hope for is level 2 charging stations that the state is giving out grants for.

Reactions: PLUS EV
I stopped by Target on Saturday night and didn't see any evidence of construction.
Thanks Exia,
I am in Montevideo today headed to Warroad tomorrow. We elected to go inland because Baxter is closes to our final destination. We may come through Thief River Falls next week headed for Fargo. When Grand Forks is up we will skip Fargo and shorten the trip West a little.