Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Grand Island, NE

Bet TSLA

Dec 8, 2014
Cupertino, CA
Hey, just found something:
NE Grand Island I-80 8 Reportedly under construction 11/2/2016
What you "found" is why this thread exists. But the Google+ post has disappeared. My guess is that the poster was associated with a contractor involved in construction of the superchargers, and Tesla told him to stop. Now we have nothing until somebody actually finds a permit or a construction site or something.

Reactions: MorrisonHiker
What you "found" is why this thread exists. But the Google+ post has disappeared. My guess is that the poster was associated with a contractor involved in construction of the superchargers, and Tesla told him to stop. Now we have nothing until somebody actually finds a permit or a construction site or something.
Found the site. Pics later.

Here are some pics. Located just south of bosselman's

Attachments

• IMG_1853.JPG
    IMG_1853.JPG
    369.9 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_1854.JPG
    IMG_1854.JPG
    549.2 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_1855.JPG
    IMG_1855.JPG
    575.1 KB · Views: 125

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC