Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Grand Island, NE

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just rolled through a few days ago and it is definitely open, as is the Bosselman Travel Center that the supercharger shares its space with.

I’ve now sent in about 3 edit requests to Google and posted a few pics for the charger’s entry but Google Maps still shows it as “Permanently Closed.”

Just rolled through a few days ago and it is definitely open, as is the Bosselman Travel Center that the supercharger shares its space with.

I’ve now sent in about 3 edit requests to Google and posted a few pics for the charger’s entry but Google Maps still shows it as “Permanently Closed.”
I submitted a corrected listing to Google Maps as well. If anyone has a current photo, please post it and I will put it on Google Maps. I will be near Grand Island next week and could make a detour to snap a picture if someone doesn't have one. Thanks.

Google's automated email said my correction would be posted within 24 hours but where it was supposed to include my correction, it appears to show the previous "doesn't exist" claim. I've reported inaccuracies in the past and normally they are corrected pretty quickly. Hopefully that's the case with this one too.

Last edited:
I submitted a corrected listing to Google Maps as well. If anyone has a current photo, please post it and I will put it on Google Maps. I will be near Grand Island next week and could make a detour to snap a picture if someone doesn't have one. Thanks.

Google's automated email said my correction would be posted within 24 hours but where it was supposed to include my correction, it appears to show the previous "doesn't exist" claim. I've reported inaccuracies in the past and normally they are corrected pretty quickly. Hopefully that's the case with this one too.
I searched some more and found there were multiple listings. I found the correct one with images and will work to get that one corrected!