Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Grand Island, NE

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I would take any of the above. It's nice to have Gothenburg and Ogallala to open that western corridor..but if you can't get to it..

I heard Kearney was the proposed location a while back. If you're in Kearney and know something about this please post here.

Hey, just found something:
NE Grand Island I-80 8 Reportedly under construction 11/2/2016
What you "found" is why this thread exists. But the Google+ post has disappeared. My guess is that the poster was associated with a contractor involved in construction of the superchargers, and Tesla told him to stop. Now we have nothing until somebody actually finds a permit or a construction site or something.

Reactions: MorrisonHiker
I called the Hall County (Grand Island is in Hall County) Building Permits Department just now and was told no permits have been applied for, by Tesla. (308) 385-5293 is their phone number. Too bad. GI would be a perfect location to bridge the Ogallala / Council Bluffs gap.

What you "found" is why this thread exists. But the Google+ post has disappeared. My guess is that the poster was associated with a contractor involved in construction of the superchargers, and Tesla told him to stop. Now we have nothing until somebody actually finds a permit or a construction site or something.
Found the site. Pics later.

Here are some pics. Located just south of bosselman's

Attachments

• IMG_1853.JPG
    IMG_1853.JPG
    369.9 KB · Views: 188
  • IMG_1854.JPG
    IMG_1854.JPG
    549.2 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_1855.JPG
    IMG_1855.JPG
    575.1 KB · Views: 143