Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Grasonville, MD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A few weeks ago I reached out to Royal Farms to suggest they provide recycle/trash containers and windshield cleaning squeegees by the Supercharger stalls just like they have at the gas pumps. They responded with an enthusiastic yes!

I'm happy to report that that they've already put in the recycle/waste bin. I expect we’ll see the squeegees soon.

How important to you are these and what other amenities do you value?

-Lanny

I was pleased when I saw the trash bins and squeegees here this evening. First time I have seen a Supercharger that had those services. I'll see if suggesting those at Sheetz locations get the same results.

Reactions: Lanny
As a total OT post, we are getting a Royal Farms in South Riding in Loudoun County (Virginia). Be interesting to see one of these close(r) and wonder if it's a target for a future charging location out this way? (At some point you'd think some of these would have charging in general, but it may be some time down the road....)

As a total OT post, we are getting a Royal Farms in South Riding in Loudoun County (Virginia). Be interesting to see one of these close(r) and wonder if it's a target for a future charging location out this way? (At some point you'd think some of these would have charging in general, but it may be some time down the road....)

Boy I sure hope so, I pass it every morning on the way to work. Knock down the old abandon hotel and stick it there if not.
You saw the site going into Fairfax gov't center didn't you? I will use that one.

Reactions: boaterva
12 spots. 1 accessible.

Attachments

• 847BCECE-512A-4F2D-B0BC-28FC7ADB2529.jpeg
    847BCECE-512A-4F2D-B0BC-28FC7ADB2529.jpeg
    645.2 KB · Views: 140
Boy I sure hope so, I pass it every morning on the way to work. Knock down the old abandon hotel and stick it there if not.
You saw the site going into Fairfax gov't center didn't you? I will use that one.
No, I didn’t. Is there an updated thread for the Fairfax location? That may be the one that we thought was at the Corners’ mall.

No, I didn’t. Is there an updated thread for the Fairfax location? That may be the one that we thought was at the Corners’ mall.

It is on the super charger map under permit process. Been stuck in permitting I'm sure, like everything else in Fairfax. I would bet it will be near Ruth Kris when they do start. I have not caught anyone on site at the Royal Farms, but I will keep looking.

Corner's mall? do you mean Tysons?

It is on the super charger map under permit process. Been stuck in permitting I'm sure, like everything else in Fairfax. I would bet it will be near Ruth Kris when they do start. I have not caught anyone on site at the Royal Farms, but I will keep looking.

Corner's mall? do you mean Tysons?
Fairfax Corner. At one point from discussion someone had with someone else at National Harbor (lol), people thought Urban Superchargers were perhaps going in at Fairfax Corner,

Also that permit is bogus. It's from when people thought there was a permit at Fairfax Corners. I thought that had been reset. (Sorry for the thread hijack, I was looking for the Fairfax thread on mobile and it must have rolled way down...)

When there is a real permit, the pin gets moved to the real location on supercharge.info. The Tesla pin never seems to move until it's open.

Thanks Guys The power was down for the area, fortunately I was able to make it to Harbor place no problem. Just gets you going when you get surprised like that.

Thankfully we are getting SC's out there now to make it to the next one.

There are two Tesla destination charging sites about two miles from the Grasonville Supercharger if you need a little boost to make it to your next Supercharger.

For future reference where are these at, are they on the map? I didn't look.

Reactions: vdiv