Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Green Cab/Zerology - Madison, WI

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
M

MarcoRP

In a PDF document I found on the web today (https://doa.wi.gov/DEO/VW_EVCS_RFI_Responses_2020-03-30_FORWEB.pdf), I located a Request for Information section in which the company Green Cab (p. 222-225) discussed details about their taxi fleet, composed of 41 Teslas and is planning to expand with 13 more M3s and 24 Bolts. A company exec also said that the company owned 16 Level 2 EVCS and 2 72kW Superchargers for charging of fleet vehicles (223-4, 224-12, 225-14). The executive also indicated that their charging infrastructure is located at their HQ, which seems to be located deep in an industrial area (1621 Beld St) whereas Zerology’s headquarters is located downtown, but I don’t know at which HQ they put the Superchargers at.

Anyway, I’m not sure if they will let the public use these Superchargers, so could any locals take a spin and confirm that they exist, or can even use them? Thanks, Marco

• Informative
Reactions: mociaf9
Yes. They are expanding as they bought another local cab company that will have its fleet replaced with bolts. The local WI Tesla groups has picture of their HQ showing lots of Tesla HPWC and two Urban Superchargers.

the HQ they are referring to is the HQ/garage for GreenCab.

they are for used by GreenCab only, as they paid for them and are behind their lot. Which I believe is gated.

Madison has two Supercharger locations already with a third listed in Tesla’s site.

• Informative
Reactions: mociaf9 and MarcoRP