Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Green River, UT

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    452.6 KB · Views: 522
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 493
Has anyone been by lately? My source said its getting close to being finished.

I won't be able to stop by for several weeks.

In the mean time, see my post at Utah Super Charger Locations - Page 9. I am very much looking forward to St. George, UT starting, and hopefully my predictions for Beaver and Richfield come true soon so that the Denver to LV corridor gets a nice clean routing soon!

Has anyone been by lately? My source said its getting close to being finished.

Finished with construction or completed with transformer and ready to go?

I'm leaving Sunday for a road trip LA-Denver and I would love to do Vegas to Green River with an overnight in Cedar City. Or if it was active in time for my trip back that would be okay, too.

Hi guys! This is great. Are we thinking SLC to the Green River SC is doable w an 85? Maps says 187 mi. but going over Soldier Summit and/or severe cold? Seems so far to me, but if it's doable, my world just got a little better, again. :smile:

Last edited:
Hi guys! This is great. Are we thinking SLC to the Green River SC is doable w an 85? Maps says 187 mi. but going over Soldier Summit and/or severe cold? Seems so far to me, but if it's doable, my world just got a little better, again. :smile:

I made it from Lehi to Moab in 10 degree weather so you should be able to make it to Green River. It will look like you aren't going to make it until you cross the summit. Then it is smooths sailing.

I made it from Lehi to Moab in 10 degree weather so you should be able to make it to Green River. It will look like you aren't going to make it until you cross the summit. Then it is smooths sailing.

Yeah, I had been wondering about your journey(s?) to the brand new SuperChargers. Really good to know. I mean, I have to stop in Wellington for gas every time, so . . . . ? :wink: Also, "coming soon" has changed at TM site - Nephi ! etc etc