Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Greenfield, CA (LIVE 15 Dec 2020, 12 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So close.
Came by Friday; Tesla Engineering was working the checklist, but pretty coy.

All the tape is down, but no lights and no juice.
image.jpg

Stopped here this week. I don't think there is easily accessible bathroom in the plaza. There isn't one in the supermarket. The ones inside Burger King is closed due to covid. The pizza place could have a bathroom but we didn't really want to order a pizza. The charging stalls are strange as they are all (or most of them) head in! My wife said this is her kind of chargers as she really does not like backing up to the parking spot.

Made 2 trips south this past month and stopped at Greenfield once to charge. But did stop for non charge reasons with each pass. Quick on/off and they are slowly developing improvements to the location's amenities.
However.... hats off and Kudos to the Starbux on the other side of the freeway. One of the cleanest and modern ones I have been to. Can't say its age but 2-3 years? And since it's so easy to get to - a nice couple minute break from a somewhat dull stretch of 'THE' 101.

Reactions: goldengate
My wife and I stopped here on our way up to Carmel and was pleasantly surprised. 8/12 stalls were being used but we still hit our max rate of 118kW (even though it was brief). We were able to phone in a prescription to the Rite Aid in the parking lot since our local pharmacy had supply issues...talk about convenience.

Reactions: totoro722