Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Greensboro, NC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Stopped Friday Dec 22. Got a lot of attention. I have noticed that at other locations when the chargers are first activated that for a few weeks it is a novelty to others about the cars. Also usually get a few questions at all the Sheetz locations. Was glad to have the charger, coming down 29 it saved about 20 mins of time instead of running to the Burlington location.

While Sylvia's navigation would show the charger, it still thought it listed in its own bubble and I couldn't get to the charger from another one, and couldn't get to the next charger from this one. Hopefully by Tuesday it would have updated fully and map the route correctly on the way home. Funniest was while I was plugged in and charging at Greensboro, when I selected the Charlotte charger as the next stop, it told me to charge for 5 mins, then go east to Burlington to charge for 25 mins, so I could drive right back through Greensboro on the way to Charlotte.

• Funny
Reactions: GaryW
Chargers might be blocked because of people going to air tyres.
IMG_0832.JPG
IMG_0833.JPG

The posted pictures here by Mr Plug Share were taken by me yesterday and posted to Tesla Owners Worldwide.My wife and I went to Greensboro to visit her father. I would bet they give free air at Sheets.
. View attachment 271853View attachment 271854

Yep. There is always a line because the air pump is really slow, but the line usually forms on the other side of the air pump.

Saturday April 14th 9:30 pm.

Pedestals 4A and 4B have an issue. Starts off High rate of charge then shuts off. Starts up again shuts off again. I put tape on the two stalls and called them into supercharger team.
20180414_212647.jpg

Reactions: vdiv