Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger- Greenville, NC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't think this is technically a permit at this point (searching for permits at that address/parcel, like I have been doing daily for the past few months) doesn't yield anything yet. At this point, this is still just a site plan. Nonetheless, still shows progress, and I suspect we may see a permit soon.

Plan review was issued yesterday, and permits were filed today.

Edit, since most of you seem to be interested in the permit links: CSS

Greenville.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Slightly off topic - planning a trip to Outer Banks. My famiy won't drive, but I am thinking about me driving them flying and meeting at Pitt Greenville airport. This charger will help. Trip is in 2 months. Fingers crossed. Anyone know what PGV airport is like, and in case I don't drive, if they have reliable car rental?

Last edited:
Reactions: jsight
Slightly off topic - planning a trip to Outer Banks. My famiy won't drive, but I am thinking about me driving them flying and meeting at Pitt Greenville airport. This charger will help. Trip is in 2 months. Fingers crossed. Anyone know what PGV airport is like, and in case I don't drive, if they have reliable car rental?
The PGV airport is one of the smallest airports in US so it'll be very easy to get in an out of. A few years ago, car rentals were not a problem. Most of the time when I travel out there I fly into RDU and drive east.

Reactions: CSFTN