Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Greenville, SC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The transformer is live and the meter is active, but there is no power being drawn from the meter, so I would assume that there is a switch in the SC fenced area that has not been turned on yet. As Cottonwood had said, and I read elsewhere, Tesla will likely send out a crew with a Model S to make the system live and verify everything works as is should. I guess that is the next step?
Trey

The transformer is live and the meter is active, but there is no power being drawn from the meter, so I would assume that there is a switch in the SC fenced area that has not been turned on yet. As Cottonwood had said, and I read elsewhere, Tesla will likely send out a crew with a Model S to make the system live and verify everything works as is should. I guess that is the next step?
Trey

Here is a post with a good picture of Amarillo, TX being commissioned by Tesla today: Supercharger - Amarillo, Texas - Commissioning

Trey

Usually someone will fly in from Fremont, grab a loaner from a nearby service center, and go test the supercharger before it's left powered up. There may also be some final inspections needed before they can turn it on.

Usually someone will fly in from Fremont, grab a loaner from a nearby service center, and go test the supercharger before it's left powered up. There may also be some final inspections needed before they can turn it on.

Charlotte Service Center, listen up, I'm more than willing to plug my car in this weekend as the guinea pig so you don't have to rack up miles on a loaner! :)

e20f312c484046534a2e17eacde45fba.jpg

No juice at 9am today... Headed to FL from CLT. Perhaps it will be up for my return on Tuesday.

Actually, what we should do is have a car parade through the parking lot of the entity that sued to stop the construction of the original supercharger with signs declaring the owner/entity to be a "douchbag" and "asshat", etc.

...until the police suggest we move on ;)