Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Greenville, SC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Lexington, KY gets a supercharger finished less than a week after it's posted as under construction?!?! Nonetheless, those quickie KY SCs will make heading to the Midwest much easier this summer. Come ON Greenville!

There should be some updates on this soon. I heard Feb last I heard about this location. If someone can reach out to the local governments and ask around they'd probably find something.

I haven't done a lot of research or looking around for a new location, but I noticed about a week ago that the big white container that has been sitting in the lot at the old location is no longer there. Not sure what the significance of that is.

Thanks. Looks like a nice place to spend the night.

The Bleckely Inn is FABULOUS, the photos really do not do it justice. We stayed there last year, but had to travel with our ICE vehicle since the Charlotte and Atlanta SCs where merely a twinkle in Elon's eye. We were in the area for last year's Clemson graduation, and will stay here again for this year's graduation, this time with our S. This hotel is SO much nicer than anything available in or around Clemson.

gw-supercharger.jpg