Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Greenville, TX (Another speculation)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Driving to Dallas today on my way, I glanced over at the Collin Street Bakery (like I always do) and saw what appeared to a be a large white portable storage container in the parking lot. On my way back home, I made a stop and went by. I didn't take any pictures (should have), but there is a large white PODS storage container sitting right in the middle of 2 parking spaces on the East side of the parking lot. I went back and looked at the Denton supercharger thread and looked at the pictures of when construction started, and a very similarly sized portable storage container was also sitting in the parking lot.

So maybe this is the next site?

I didn't see any other signs of construction around CSB as to what could explain a large storage container in the parking lot. So I guess we'll see soon. I won't be going by there anytime soon so hopefully someone around here will to see if it turns out to be the next supercharger.

There would then be three different Greenville Superchargers?

That seals it. :D

The CSB* Greenville seems to be at a great location as well; close to the Interstate and close to US-69 and US-380. (I like that Tesla takes US highways into account as well).

* I am indeed a Tesla Supercharger obsessive. And CSB does make very good fruitcake. My wife bought me one as a Christmas gift. No, I didn't re-gift it. I still prefer Christmas cake though.
** But won't be eating either this Christmas***
*** *Pats belly*. Still 15.2lbs to go.

Last edited:
Greenville doesn't list their building permits online.

The easiest way to confirm would be to call the bakery on Monday and ask the manager if Tesla is building a supercharger there. That's what I did for the Trinidad CO site , I called and asked. People will tell you stuff on the phone if you are nice.

Well, its not happening, for now at least. I confirmed that Tesla has been out and done measurements at both this location at the Lindale location. They know how and where they will hook up to power, etc, but now I hear it is a contract negotiation disagreement.

That is really all I feel comfortable sharing because I don't want to jeopardize anything, but I'm really hoping that it comes through at some point.

I drove by this site to see if there was any evidence of construction. There's a new Roadster Travel Center located here with plenty of room for superchargers. I could not tell where they will be located, but there was a spot behind the store cordoned off with some yellow caution tape. No sign of any other construction activity.

• Informative
Reactions: TexasDuke