Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Guaynabo, PR

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
M

MarcoRP

This is some good news! A new Supercharger has just opened up in Guaynabo at the San Patricio Plaza (in Puerto Rico!). This is a 2-stall 72 kW Supercharger, located on a temporary pallet, that per my source, opened just today! This is a giant step for SCs in Puerto Rico, and I know there will be more to come. Will add this on Supercharge Info!

Photo by @tecnocato on Twitter
B215AAEE-8A9F-4E90-889B-59A693D4BE58.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, the wrapped one does not work. This is a temporary urban supercharger. But who knows, maybe it will be a permanent fixture here.

In any case, North Dakota Tesla owners are kicking at the snow right now.
Well, ND does have some Superchargers under construction, so I wouldn’t think their anger is motivated. However, in Hawaii, I would think they’d be kicking at their volcanoes by now (does that reference even make sense??):D

Well, ND does have some Superchargers under construction, so I wouldn’t think their anger is motivated. However, in Hawaii, I would think they’d be kicking at their volcanoes by now (does that reference even make sense??):D

I'd be more concerned about Arkansas. There are obvious places to put them there, and single Superchargers could make a difference, but nothing seems to be happening.

Attachments

• C9D86A3C-14F0-4D3A-AACB-B8227DFBCB69.jpeg
    C9D86A3C-14F0-4D3A-AACB-B8227DFBCB69.jpeg
    160.6 KB · Views: 121
  • 97E4291A-41AE-47B5-A88A-29F9E5CB2FF5.jpeg
    97E4291A-41AE-47B5-A88A-29F9E5CB2FF5.jpeg
    212.1 KB · Views: 129
9D3E22FF-B018-426C-85CE-C1DB8BBD9418.jpeg

TRANSLATION:
This week we opened two Superchargers at T - Mobile Center in San Patricio Village. They are the first to be installed outside the continental United States, Canada, Mexico and Europe. First in the Caribbean! These chargers are considered Level 3 and recharge Tesla batteries ten times faster than a 220V Level 2 charger, which is normally used in homes. These add to the 5 220V Level 2 chargers that we already had in San Patricio Plaza. In addition, San Patricio Plaza operates 40 percent of its common areas with renewable energy. Thanks to DR Contractors and the Tesla team for achieving it!

Hey @danny, could we have the Mexico subforum merged into a Mexico - Central America - Caribbean forum?

Reactions: dp13 and CharleyBC