Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Gundagai NSW

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Construction of the Gundagai supercharger has commenced! These pictures were taken late this afternoon. The work is around the back of Oliver's.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Yep. But not for a couple of days. They have "set" the Chargers and are about to pour cement
2-3 weeks in my estimate

currently driving from Sydney to Melbourne via Wodonga to Bairnsdale. Rolled into town with 20k on the meter, starting from 500k !!!!!

currently charging on a 32 amp industrial outlet through Timpo's charger at 85 km per hour. Nice folks in Bairnsdale

aussie

Yep. But not for a couple of days. They have "set" the Chargers and are about to pour cement
2-3 weeks in my estimate

currently driving from Sydney to Melbourne via Wodonga to Bairnsdale. Rolled into town with 20k on the meter, starting from 500k !!!!!

currently charging on a 32 amp industrial outlet through Timpo's charger at 85 km per hour. Nice folks in Bairnsdale

aussie

If you're looking for the best coffee I'd suggest Little Alice at 194 Main St. We spent a lot of time there on the way to Dinner Plain :)