Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Gustine, CA (12 V2 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've never figured out why there's a head-in stall at Gustine (where the blue Model 3 is)...it's not like you could use it towing a trailer because the trailer would block the aisle.
Yes, I’ve been to this Supercharger when towing and the parking lot aisles are much to narrow to charge at that pedestal without unhitching. Fortunately there are usually unused parking spaces nearby where I can unhitch.

For the life of me, I can't figure out what you are talking about. Then again, I am often amazed at how picky people are about minor details when it comes to their Teslas.
The silver model s to the left, the bumper and fender do not align right.
The silver model s on the right, the bumper lines up right with the fender but there’s a big gap between bumper and hood

The silver model s to the left, the bumper and fender do not align right.
The silver model s on the right, the bumper lines up right with the fender but there’s a big gap between bumper and hood
image2-8-300x300@2x.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: SMAlset
Good SuperCharger to skip. Yesterday about 8PM where I usually get 83KW, was getting at the begging 33KW and soon dropped to about 10KW and then 7KW and sometimes dropped to 0KW and jumped up about 30KW and back down to 7KW. Several others reported the the same problem.

Good SuperCharger to skip. Yesterday about 8PM where I usually get 83KW, was getting at the begging 33KW and soon dropped to about 10KW and then 7KW and sometimes dropped to 0KW and jumped up about 30KW and back down to 7KW. Several others reported the the same problem.
Did you try different stalls?
It may have been just that one stall or supercharger

Just got to Gustine. There’s a man contracted through Tesla to help keep track of the queue, 16 cars deep at this point. He’s taking pictures of license plates to remember the order, but not taking notes on phone numbers to contact anyone. So you gotta keep checking with him. No guarantees on how long.