Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Hagerstown (Venture Drive), MD

MarcoRP

Sep 6, 2017
Montréal
Found a new permit pending approval on Washington County’s portal to build 8 Superchargers on the Sheetz property at 17803 Venture Dr in Hagerstown. The building permit does not mention Tesla by name, but I did also find a Redline Revision permit from February to “install 8 electric charging stations and parking stalls for Tesla vehicles.” I’m assuming this location will serve as an expansion to lighten the load on the old Supercharger at the Premium Outlets. Will add on Supercharge Info!!

July permit
Accela Mobile Citizen Access

F330470C-92C6-4486-B0BE-46C859E1C63A.jpeg

February permit
Accela Mobile Citizen Access

1FB9F678-CCF4-435A-9597-B49D23A0BC05.jpeg

@Lanny

Craig_in_PA

Jul 21, 2019
PA
I assume this will replace the outlet mall superchargers which are very close, but not a great location and currently on limited service.

I will miss the food court hibachi though.

smartypnz

Supporting Member
Jan 23, 2013
Monterey Peninsula
Wow !!! Can't get much more convenient than that - one exit apart. I know the old one has been having problems, but.... may be a glimpse of someday 'things to come' (like gas stations).

Stin121

Jan 15, 2020
Baltimore
I am really looking forward to this one. I charged at the outlets yesterday, and only got 60KW on three different chargers there. I finally tried a fourth and got ~90. There was only one other tesla there, so definitely should have been faster. Came in at 31%.

TSLAholic

Oct 11, 2014
PA
Construction is now in full swing! I feel like a kid in anticipation of Christmas morning! This is like 2014 all over again when Prime Outlets SC was in a push to be completed in time for the Coast to Coast Rally!

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC