Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Baltimore, MD - South Caton Avenue

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Two Tesla V3 cabinets have been delivered to the construction site. This will be a five-stall, 250 kW max Supercharger.

Well, I could be wrong, but only pics I've seen here look nothing like these V3 cabinets....

V3 cabinets.png

Reactions: Mdsbrain
Well, I could be wrong, but only pics I've seen here look nothing like these V3 cabinets....

View attachment 599853

OK, @smartypnz. :) There were two V3 cabinets like those in your photo on pallets sitting in the other end of the parking lot.

If you're familiar with V3 installations, you'll recognize the two smaller white enclosures by the rack in the photo I posted on Friday.

For reference, here's a photo from another V3 site that shows both the smaller and larger enclosures.

IMG_7146.jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: mociaf9
View attachment 599180

View from S. Caton Ave. of Supercharging spots with transformer and two small white Tesla equipment boxes in the background.

Sorry, Lanny, but I was going by the only pics I saw on this thread and those look nothing like all the V3 cabinets I have seen or been to.

Anyway, good luck to the soon to be opening day - sorry I won't be there.

Reactions: Lanny
Sorry, Lanny, but I was going by the only pics I saw on this thread and those look nothing like all the V3 cabinets I have seen or been to.

Anyway, good luck to the soon to be opening day - sorry I won't be there.
I’ve come to the point where I trust pretty much everything Lanny says, so I wouldn’t doubt it. Also, in the site plans he posted, you can only see 2 cabinets for the 5 stalls, which would be impossible for V2

Reactions: Lanny and Thinkje