Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Hamburg, PA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
mmmm-hamburger.jpg

Reactions: RichXKU
I was at that WaWa on my motorcycle mid December, still no progress on the chargers. It will be a great location for them though.

What ever happened to the proposed Adamstown supercharger south of Reading, PA? It used to show on the map as "Coming 2020" but now it's gone, was that site cancelled?

I was at that WaWa on my motorcycle mid December, still no progress on the chargers. It will be a great location for them though.

What ever happened to the proposed Adamstown supercharger south of Reading, PA? It used to show on the map as "Coming 2020" but now it's gone, was that site cancelled?
That’s now listed as “Denver, PA” but based on the locations some of the pins are being placed, it seems that the turnpike is getting some Superchargers finally...

this will be a godsend if we ever decide to drive home for christmas again (grew up in schuylkill county). we have taken the tesla back to PA once and it was a horror show keeping it charged...we were lucky enough to be staying with family that we could plug in via 120, but any extended driving in a given day and we were having issues. that entire area is such a limited charging island...

Hamburg... I guess for all those Tesla owners who like to make a Cabela's run.

it will help with people going to cabelas, but its certainly not just for that. there is literally no fast charging around that area for miles...it's about halfway on I78 between harrisburg and allentown, so that combined with the lack of charging around it's a pretty logical spot. lots of food/lodging/shopping options there too.