Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Hamden, CT - Dixwell Avenue

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
DF9CD575-B506-4986-976E-170A1DD7830A.jpeg
Progress

• Informative
Reactions: EdA and mociaf9
View attachment 644105
No change as far as I can tell.
There is though. It looks like the meter has been installed. It's hard to see as it's almost covered by the red bollard in the foreground, but it looks like it's there. If you go by the area regularly, try to see if there's anything showing on the display. That will let us know if the site has been energized yet, even if the stalls aren't putting out any juice.

There is though. It looks like the meter has been installed. It's hard to see as it's almost covered by the red bollard in the foreground, but it looks like it's there. If you go by the area regularly, try to see if there's anything showing on the display. That will let us know if the site has been energized yet, even if the stalls aren't putting out any juice.
Good catch! I’m not in the area much so I can’t check. Hopefully it’s close to being open.

Found it last night, at Exit 60 (first exit east of the tunnel), a few hundred yards north of the Parkway. Nice location, plenty of superchargers. Decent mix of food options. Wood 'n Tap, pizza, Chipotle, ice cream, Chinese food, sushi. Panera. Nice addition to the Merritt Parkway run. Our other favorite is the Rye Ridge Deli on High Ridge road (exit 34, I think)

Reactions: EdA