Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Hamden, CT - Dixwell Avenue

Unwin

Jan 4, 2020
Connecticut
DF9CD575-B506-4986-976E-170A1DD7830A.jpeg
Progress

• Informative
Reactions: EdA and mociaf9

mociaf9

Oct 18, 2018
CA
View attachment 644105
No change as far as I can tell.
There is though. It looks like the meter has been installed. It's hard to see as it's almost covered by the red bollard in the foreground, but it looks like it's there. If you go by the area regularly, try to see if there's anything showing on the display. That will let us know if the site has been energized yet, even if the stalls aren't putting out any juice.

Unwin

Jan 4, 2020
Connecticut
There is though. It looks like the meter has been installed. It's hard to see as it's almost covered by the red bollard in the foreground, but it looks like it's there. If you go by the area regularly, try to see if there's anything showing on the display. That will let us know if the site has been energized yet, even if the stalls aren't putting out any juice.
Good catch! I’m not in the area much so I can’t check. Hopefully it’s close to being open.

RCFLMA

Supporting Member
Apr 11, 2017
New England
Found it last night, at Exit 60 (first exit east of the tunnel), a few hundred yards north of the Parkway. Nice location, plenty of superchargers. Decent mix of food options. Wood 'n Tap, pizza, Chipotle, ice cream, Chinese food, sushi. Panera. Nice addition to the Merritt Parkway run. Our other favorite is the Rye Ridge Deli on High Ridge road (exit 34, I think)

Reactions: EdA

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC