Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Hamilton ON

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Black hole! Lights dark! No juice!! All is rife
For pulsing green electric charger LIFE.

IMG_3484.JPG
IMG_3459.JPG

• The “permafrost” status continues here at the Hamilton SC. All remains exactly as before, for weeks now........
• No, nothing at all is cleaned up re: either (a) the landscaping (only the 2 boards near the transformer were removed, as Massi noted awhile back) or (b) the many remaining orange poles (only the fence behind the chargers were removed, as Massi also noted).
• No, the chargers aren’t done re: at a minimum, still no labelling.
• Yes, cars can and do go in and park there.
• No, there’s nothing you can see here that we’re getting any closer (nothing changed, nothing changing, only the calendar date keeps getting closer to the future of the past!) As Rapo already warned knowingly many weeks ago, this final dragging on here may end up lasting a whole lot longer than we’d wish.
4492D531-0E81-429F-B84E-14E93F5A327D.jpeg
06AA33F8-E95B-4C5F-86A2-7FF7CA9BA322.jpeg
FD5E9A4B-AF49-4912-8EBD-076986B16813.jpeg
25871D84-E9AD-44E7-98EF-A4562789C7B5.jpeg

What's with the crooked pictures? LOL!
Was it in hopes of pushing through any electrons from the chargers?

Nothing "crooked" there, LOL.
Rather, see those strong and straight diagonal lines, all firmly up & to the right!
And so that maybe means a strong wish for "may you grow and prosper" (please).

With Owen Sound now online, I think I'll need to come up with some other trick for "last but not least"
... or maybe even for "best for last" ;).

I would have preferred it in the northern part of Hamilton. I feel it is too close to Grimsby at this location.
Yes, this isn't a great location for travellers who aren't from Hamilton as they won't be taking the Linc, unless you are going from Brantford to Niagara. I still think the optimal location would have been in Burlington at the 403/407/QEW junction. Or by the 403/Main St exit. Or Ancaster by the 403 at the Meadowlands.

Yes, this isn't a great location for travellers who aren't from Hamilton as they won't be taking the Linc, unless you are going from Brantford to Niagara. I still think the optimal location would have been in Burlington at the 403/407/QEW junction. Or by the 403/Main St exit. Or Ancaster by the 403 at the Meadowlands.

I just looked at the location on a Tesla Supercharger map (which isn't showing it as active yet) and I agree with you about the location. I never looked at it before and it seems like this would get most use from those who live in Hamilton.

Seems like the 407/403/QEW junction would have been a better location for the masses but my recent experience with Pickering has made me believe that any new SC is a good SC!

Reactions: mrElbe
I haven't lived in Hamilton for many years, so maybe things have changed, but this SC is on the Hamilton Mountain and that area is more residential low density housing. So most Tesla owners nearby should be able to have home chargers. The more urban areas are down below but for people who live downtown this isn't a very convenient location.