Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Hannibal, MO

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No, it's there and is a Chargepoint station. You probably have your filters set in a way that prevents the station from showing up in your search. Double check to make sure the app will show you DC-CHAdeMO locations.
Have you, or anyone else, used the CHAdeMO charger here? My chargepoint app only shows the j1772 chargers (at a reduced capacity, no less ).

Have you, or anyone else, used the CHAdeMO charger here? My chargepoint app only shows the j1772 chargers (at a reduced capacity, no less ).
I don't live in the area and haven't driven through Canton, so I haven't used it. But others have. You can see multiple check-ins on Plugshare from people with native CCS or CHAdeMO cars and also by Tesla drivers that had to use a CHAdeMO adapter. The most recent check-in was from a Leaf driver successfully charging via CHAdeMO two weeks ago (in mid-February). As for not seeing the location on your ChargePoint app, I'll repeat what I said in the message you replied to: check your filter settings and be sure that you have enabled the display of DC-CHAdeMO stations under Connector Type.

• Helpful
Reactions: PLUS EV
Not sure if anyone is active in this but brand new to the tesla with a model s 100d. Can I make this Coralville to st Charles stretch in a 100? Assuming a full charge and going the speed limit with minimal accessories?
Charge to near full and start off slow. Watch your arrival percentage. You can speed up if it's above 10% and rising, but if it starts dropping, you need to slow down again, especially if it's single digits and dropping.

• Helpful
Reactions: IdaX and LHendren
I don't live in the area and haven't driven through Canton, so I haven't used it. But others have. You can see multiple check-ins on Plugshare from people with native CCS or CHAdeMO cars and also by Tesla drivers that had to use a CHAdeMO adapter. The most recent check-in was from a Leaf driver successfully charging via CHAdeMO two weeks ago (in mid-February). As for not seeing the location on your ChargePoint app, I'll repeat what I said in the message you replied to: check your filter settings and be sure that you have enabled the display of DC-CHAdeMO stations under Connector Type.
I made this drive 2 weeks ago and used the chademo in Canton. It is advertised at 125 KwH but only did about 40-45 ish. I charged for about 20 minutes going both directions and added enough range to get home. Left Marion with full charge to downtown St Louis I made it with about 5% battery which is a little close for comfort. They can't get this supercharger in soon enough.

• Informative
Reactions: mociaf9
The supercharger in Hannibal is being built! Went by there today and took this pic.

Attachments

• IMG_3030.jpg
    IMG_3030.jpg
    544.2 KB · Views: 255
This Supercharger is critical for me (I'm OP of this thread), especially in the winter. I'll finally be able to do winter trips with the heat set wherever I want. Even a 5 minute bathroom stop will be plenty.

How long do these things take to get commissioned? Two months until power on?

This Supercharger is critical for me (I'm OP of this thread), especially in the winter. I'll finally be able to do winter trips with the heat set wherever I want. Even a 5 minute bathroom stop will be plenty.

How long do these things take to get commissioned? Two months until power on?
The waterloo site that just started today, is estimated to take 3 weeks. So maybe a month?

• Funny
Reactions: Jdulle and PLUS EV