Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Hannibal, MO

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This Supercharger is critical for me (I'm OP of this thread), especially in the winter. I'll finally be able to do winter trips with the heat set wherever I want. Even a 5 minute bathroom stop will be plenty.

How long do these things take to get commissioned? Two months until power on?
We are from St. Louis and have family in Cedar Rapids, IA. I just got my Model Y in January, and we haven't attempted that trip yet. No worries now. Planning a trip in late May. Can't wait!

Looks like 8 spots painted on the new concrete. No electric yet from what I saw.
7621E390-5DC2-4690-AB39-4C158EE801E1.jpeg

Based on the last two series of photos, the number of stalls for this location should probably be lowered to 8 unless there is a document or something saying they are going to slide two more in somewhere. Just a small correction now that lines have been painted.

Looks like they are ready for the electrician. But I wouldn't be surprised if they are backordered on some charger part. I have a trip I will do when when get this site running. Hannibal --> Davenport looks doable in an LR car.