Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Hanover, MD - Shipley Homestead Dr

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Guacahummus

Supporting Member
Jul 11, 2020
Tex 📐

Attachments

• 1674185456967.png
    1674185456967.png
    74.4 KB · Views: 172
Is there a thread on the Arundel Mills Blvd charger? I can't find one.
Telsa's name for that location is Hanover, MD. The forum thread is here:

Telsa's name for that location is Hanover, MD. The forum thread is here:

Yeah, I knew that, but when I search on Hanover, MD another charger location that isn't built yet shows up. Thanks

The findus page showing coming soon pins seems to have recently (as in the last 3-6 months) trended towards really meaning "soon" and not "someday". Yes, there are some pins that have been there a long time and timing remains unclear. But this past quarter a bunch of coming soon pins were added to the map in New England, and every single one added was already under construction if not finished and just waiting for utility work plus commissioning. My data is from New England in particular where I track progress closely, so I don't know if this observation can be considered the new normal for North America, let alone globally.

• Informative
Reactions: Tezla041
The findus page showing coming soon pins seems to have recently (as in the last 3-6 months) trended towards really meaning "soon" and not "someday". Yes, there are some pins that have been there a long time and timing remains unclear. But this past quarter a bunch of coming soon pins were added to the map in New England, and every single one added was already under construction if not finished and just waiting for utility work plus commissioning. My data is from New England in particular where I track progress closely, so I don't know if this observation can be considered the new normal for North America, let alone globally.
Awesome! Thank you for the detailed response 😀
In a way that makes the information more clear in my opinion (going with soon and not someday) so that sounds like a positive to me. Keep up the great work!
The “someday” thing has been a big point of uncertainty for some that I follow in Ohio. The Akron one is a great example and the North Canton one just opened but had similar, unclear timelines before. The Find Us status kept getting moved out which was a bummer.

Reactions: Tdreamer