Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Hardeeville, SC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Parker's Kitchen, 16319 Whyte Hardee Blvd, Hardeeville, SC 29927

Google Maps

Sorry, I should have been more clear. How do we get Google Maps to identify this address as "Tesla Supercharger" so when people search for "Tesla Supercharger" this address appears?

As of now, if you search for Tesla Supercharger, the map ignores this Hardeeville location and moves over to the Savannah airport. Does that make sense?

Sorry, I should have been more clear. How do we get Google Maps to identify this address as "Tesla Supercharger" so when people search for "Tesla Supercharger" this address appears?

As of now, if you search for Tesla Supercharger, the map ignores this Hardeeville location and moves over to the Savannah airport. Does that make sense?

You patiently wait for Google to add it. Google gets a feed from Tesla so it is only a matter of time. Please do not attempt to manually submit supercharger sites, it only creates confusion.

Yay, there it is! Right where I was telling you all to look for it, at the Parkers, in the Savanah and Santee threads here back in February. Finally!
Okay, good job, but please for the love of God, stop spamming every topic that ever mentioned Savannah Supercharger.

upload_2020-6-17_12-25-45.png

Ha, yeah, just following up in the two threads for adjacent sites (on busy I-95 corridor) where I had been asking people to stop in Hardeeville to look for this rumored construction.

You have notifications set for every thread?!

Too bad I didn't get any of those notifications - I would have gladly went and checked it out. But, I didn't anything about it until it popped up on supercharge.info.