Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Harris Ranch, CA (18 V2 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
image.jpg

Here's a picture from today. I'm here right now and having a little problem: 1b didn't work and 2b and 3b both seem to max at 112 mph or so (110A, 350V). One of the workers said someone to him the same thing yesterday.

Just moved to the old spot by the Subway and getting 250+ mph. Heads up for anyone needing Harris this weekend.

Here's a picture from today. I'm here right now and having a little problem: 1b didn't work and 2b and 3b both seem to max at 112 mph or so (110A, 350V). One of the workers said someone to him the same thing yesterday.

Just moved to the old spot by the Subway and getting 250+ mph. Heads up for anyone needing Harris this weekend.

Thanks for the heads up.

Maybe it's from the construction? I was there last night and they all seemed to be working. I got >200 mph charge on 3b. If they're still slow tomorrow, I'll have plenty of time to post an update...

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for the heads up.

Maybe it's from the construction? I was there last night and they all seemed to be working. I got >200 mph charge on 3b. If they're still slow tomorrow, I'll have plenty of time to post an update...

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

I was assuming it was construction, but the worker who informed me said he heard it from another owner yesterday, which I took to mean that they hadn't purposely done anything to turn down the power or anything.

I was assuming it was construction, but the worker who informed me said he heard it from another owner yesterday, which I took to mean that they hadn't purposely done anything to turn down the power or anything.
I stopped there a couple of weeks ago and had the same problem. TM told me it was due to over-heating. Definitely have issues with that set-up there.

Yep, I helped the guys here when they were searching for a site. I was trying to keep them in walking distance to the downtown area, but not sure if I was successful. I made introductions to several great locations, but none close to DT were free. Tesla is looking for locations where they do not have to pay for the land.
*sigh* I hope California thinking doesn't damage the Supercharger deployment as it has damaged so many of Tesla's other plans.

Avoiding paying for land probably makes sense in high-land-value areas, but when Tesla starts deploying Superchargers through the Rust Belt and Appalachia, it's gonna be one hell of a lot quicker and cheaper to pay for the (very cheap) land than to find someone who will let you build on their land for nothing.

I was there earlier this week. I saw the 'power reduced' message when I called it up on the navigation screen, but had no real choice. The car charged just fine at normal supercharger speeds. Maybe one of the charging cabinets has a problem, but the one I used worked fine.

I just checked on my nav system and sure enough the Corsicana station is listed as temporarily closed! ( there was a utility disruption at this supercharger, read about it in the Texas supercharger threads) This is great news that we now have some info in the car about the status of the superchargers and can plan accordingly