Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Harrisburg, OR (LIVE May 2022, 8 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A MUST stop supercharger location on I-5!!!
6CA94444-B2A1-4EA9-BDA9-DB46315DF072.jpeg
7DC24FC4-7865-4671-9C48-1A8CC2C0AD29.jpeg
DD98FE70-F0E4-4D8B-A6DA-D7778084F1F7.jpeg

Nice pictures! :) 😋
Yes, fabulous drone shots. They really show the local layout well. Thank you @Familyfirstj

Wouldn’t it be nice to compile a catalog of such views of every SC in the region? Maybe supercharger.info could host them with a “photos” option on the pop up selections? They need to be better than the unvetted PlugShare ones.

love it! i still say Tesla is making a mistake by not having pull-thru stalls. or at least half and half. i realize that makes for more work and ground breaking and whatnot. i'll predict now that pull thru charging stalls WILL be important someday. very soon.
While there aren’t any pull through stalls at least there’s room to unhitch to charge. Some superchargers are in areas with limited access. This one’s a converted gas station with plenty of room to maneuver away from the stalls.

Reactions: goneskiian
I've stopped here several times and they've changed the bathrooms to customers only with a code for the doors. No prob, the food is good and the shakes are tasty. They have wine tasting as well.
Is it common for businesses listed in the nav as bathrooms to restrict access to paying customers? AFAIK, there is absolutely nothing else around here so if you were to stop outside of business hours (or just didn't want to eat or drink) you'd be out of luck?

Is it common for businesses listed in the nav as bathrooms to restrict access to paying customers? AFAIK, there is absolutely nothing else around here so if you were to stop outside of business hours (or just didn't want to eat or drink) you'd be out of luck?
I was there a couple weeks ago and the code for the bathroom is in the navigation page. Still able to use the restroom when no one is there.

Grabbed some excellent burgers while waiting for the car to charge yesterday. There’s a former garage that is now a lounge (past the wine tasting room) with comfortable sofas and heaters. Nice way to stay warm in this weather. Much appreciated since I have a 2015 MS85D that is throttled and slow to charge

(They delivered the burgers to the lounge 👍)