Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Harrisburg, PA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What, are you 13?
Yes, that would be me. Actually if you have hung out here long enough and especially if you follow the construction of new Superchargers you would know that it is a TMC standard to ask for pictures. The reason is that there are experts on the forum that can predict completion and other details from well taken photographs. As they say "a picture is worth a thousand words"

Reactions: InTheShadows
Yes, that would be me. Actually if you have hung out here long enough and especially if you follow the construction of new Superchargers you would know that it is a TMC standard to ask for pictures. The reason is that there are experts on the forum that can predict completion and other details from well taken photographs. As they say "a picture is worth a thousand words"
I'm sure pictures will be posted in due time. Your comment adds nothing. You're having a little fun, sure. But doesn't it get a little old after having read this comment countless times on this forum.

@ssbsjs70D @SabrToothSqrl or anyone else near Harrisburg, do you have a CHAdeMO adapter and willing to meet Alex Roy at the Sheetz tomorrow morning to help him get quick boost during a record attempt drive he is doing? I don't think he will make it from Allentown to Somerset without charging. PM me tonight if you can.

Just saw your post. Unfortunately my adaptor is with my MS in Phila having body work done. (long sad story). Next time be happy to help.

image.jpeg
Here is one from today

Ok , so from the pictures on:

Harrisburg supercharger under construction? | Tesla Motors

posted here in #61 by AoneOne

it appears to be a somewhat unique configuration. It looks like there will be two separate pads for the four supercharger cabinets( two each ) and yet another for the distribution panel in between them. I wonder if they will put them all in one enclosure or have separate surrounds for each? The transformer pad is separate as is normally the case.

Google Maps

Already on Google Maps. Neat!

I drive round trip between Mechancisburg and Philadelphia EVERY DAY. This is perfect for on my way home to add a few extra miles for little league games and running errands.. Waiting an extra 45 minutes for the HPWC at home is sometimes problematic with the time of day. -I was stopping here to use the Sheetz charger (also one across the street from my house in Mechanicsburg).
Glad they got it figured out- Now we need one in North Central PA and we will be in good shape!