Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Harrisburg, PA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    625.1 KB · Views: 67
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 68
Reactions: madodel
Yesterday in State College we saw 2 different Model S's within 5 minutes of each other and last weekend we saw a Black one parked downtown. We know a number of local owners so we figured it was time to start a Facebook group for State College. Just search FB for Tesla Srate College if you would like to join it.

Yesterday in State College we saw 2 different Model S's within 5 minutes of each other and last weekend we saw a Black one parked downtown. We know a number of local owners so we figured it was time to start a Facebook group for State College. Just search FB for Tesla Srate College if you would like to join it.
Maybe edit for "Srate"

@Gmoney12, what rims are those? I'm thinking about other wheels/tires. I keep eating my rear tires...

seriously, I don't know why... ok, yea maybe it's my right foot, but still only getting like 10,000 miles out of tires...?!

Ha. Tirerack:
Rial Lugano OE Cap (graphite silver)

Goodyear tires (from a local shop- tiremart). I have the stock rims on my winter tires. and they just swap them out for me. Just put these new tires on after 30k miles.

the red brake covers from:
MGP Caliper Covers for Tesla Model S

Installer is there and confirmed it. He said it was turned on about an hour ago, and he's really hoping to watch a few people charge.

I was hoping the picture of the little illuminated light in the stand would help prove it....

Last edited: