Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Harrisburg, PA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So, about the opening celebration - I don't think it'll open this weekend so we should postpone.
Regarding next weekend, I'll be with the Tesla Road Trip crew in Williamsburg VA (80ish cars and room for more) so if someone else wants to grab the MC mantle and coordinate a ribbon ceremony, please feel free. Otherwise, I'll watch the thread and see about organizing something the week or so following.

So... Is the opening celebration going to be on 5/21?

So... Is the opening celebration going to be on 5/21?
I'm going to be in Germany that weekend but someone has to pick a date. This SC is too important for those who have waited to cross the great Pennsylvania desert. Need to make it unofficially official. I may drive down this Saturday unless my wife has something she wants me to do before I go away.

I'm going to be in Germany that weekend but someone has to pick a date. This SC is too important for those who have waited to cross the great Pennsylvania desert. Need to make it unofficially official. I may drive down this Saturday unless my wife has something she wants me to do before I go away.

My vote is for tomorrow, but I could probably do next weekend instead.

Got an email from Tesla about it being open today.
TeslaHarrisburgSCOpen.png

I know it's only Tuesday and forecasts always change, but Saturday looks like rain all day and Sunday morning looks questionable with clearing later.
I realize the following weekend is Memorial Day - but again for planning purposes, are people also open for either the 28th or the 29th?
(Note: Added benefit, madodel ought to be back from Germany so maybe you get an X owner showing up as well.)
Thanks

• Helpful
Reactions: mmccord