Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Hartford, CT

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Small update. Walked by yesterday and they taped off the area to re-pave and re-paint that particular section.

Hoping by the time they finish up the super chargers will be running.

Attachments

• IMG_0342.jpg
    IMG_0342.jpg
    562 KB · Views: 92
Reactions: Surfertom
Any reason this one isn't on PlugShare yet?
It usually takes about 1-2 days after it goes live on the Tesla site for it to be automatically imported. Tesla superchargers are unable to be added manually - but of course there are some people why add the locations manually, but list then as other types. I don't know if this is stuffing up the auto-import algorithm or not.

This one is actually on there twice - once as 6 destination chargers, and once as 1 wall outlet:

upload_2018-5-16_22-27-46.png

It's got worse! Someone has added a Chademo charger to the location just to make the icon appear orange. Apparently it doesn't matter that there isn't one there and someone might go there expecting it. I wish Plugshare would ban users who abuse it like this :(
Yes, I edited it to add that description!

upload_2018-5-17_8-4-18.png

• Helpful
Reactions: gavine
Looks like the entry was nuked from Plugshare - I only see the garage at 65 Asylum St (yes, my filters are set correctly).

I'm also honestly confused why @Chuq, in Australia, is interested in a supercharger that is literally on the other side of the planet. ;) I can't imagine plotting a drive from Tasmania to Connecticut...
Yeah, and I wonder how I was able to find a Supercharger in New Zealand!

there are some people which add the locations manually, but list them as other types. I don't know if this is stuffing up the auto-import algorithm or not.

This one is actually on there twice - once as 6 destination chargers, and once as 1 wall outlet:
Actually, it is the Admin that takes care of that - they usually Restrict the charger, make the base charger a wall outlet/ HPWC and make you unable to edit it until it goes up

I know they're easy to find, that's not the point. I curious about the back story - why does he care about a supercharger halfway around the world?

There aren't any superchargers or even DC fast chargers in my state, so the next closest is 600 km away (including a water gap of 200 km). If I'm going to pay attention to locations that far away, I may as well pay attention to ones 16000 km away :p

If I can encourage Plugshare to change the way they are managed so the problem is fixed before it starts to affect me, that's even better :)

Reactions: gavine and EdA