Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Hattiesburg, MS

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Figured I would get this thread started. Anyone know anything about the planned Supercharger in Hattiesburg, MS other than this posting from Tesla: Hattiesburg, MS | Tesla

It says they are planning it before the end of 2017 - but at this point I don't believe many date estimates from Tesla anymore. Making a TX -> FL trip in the spring and hoping this one is online by then. Thanks for any intel anyone has out there!

I was planning a trip from Dallas to Destin and I want to say it was possible by leaving Dallas, hitting the Lindale then Jackson supercharger (Monroe is in between if needed), Mobile, MS, then arrive in Destin.

No sure which part you are headed to but you should be fine without the Hattiesburg one up and running.

Yep. Thinking the same @ryanakata but I’m in a 60D so making it all the way from Jackson to Mobile is technically doable but cutting it very close. Would be much more comfortable with Hattiesburg in place before I head out. Hopefully we learn more and they are serious about that end on 2017 goal!