Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Hawthorne, CA - El Segundo Boulevard (LIVE 21 Nov 2019 - 12 Urban)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's open and on the map!

Attachments

• A0D8B76C-13D0-4AD5-AAED-101FA7B6B597.jpeg
    A0D8B76C-13D0-4AD5-AAED-101FA7B6B597.jpeg
    489.5 KB · Views: 111
  • 1141496A-368B-46BF-8518-58FF984ECDB6.jpeg
    1141496A-368B-46BF-8518-58FF984ECDB6.jpeg
    316.8 KB · Views: 103
  • Love
Reactions: Maaz
Cool. I was in need of a charger today and saw this. I hope it work. I’ll be heading there in half an hour. Hope location is safe. It’s in Hawthorn.

Manhattan beach is always full.
It was a nice location and seemed safe enough when we were there last month. Then again, we were decked out in weird cyberpunk garb so maybe people figured they'd better not mess with us. ;)

Attachments

• cybertruck.jpg
    cybertruck.jpg
    537.2 KB · Views: 84
FYI this location is not the greatest. It is very busy. Lots of parking lot traffic going in and out.

Several dumpsters back here and just my 30 mins sitting here I’ve seen several back ups and people honking at each other. Not my preferred location.

8EB4BD89-CAF7-4E2A-BDE1-7981C9E0554E.jpeg

D0D14468-91C9-40A9-A8DB-FDE2D4ECEDC1.jpeg

Thread title changed to 12. If that’s what the car nav says let’s go with that for now. I reviewed the thread and didn’t find a post where someone counted the stalls (maybe I missed it) so not sure where where the number 18 came from. Maybe my error...
I think it was in the very first post. I'll have to check our pictures and see. I'm sure the car and Tesla's website are in sync, but that doesn't necessarily mean they are correct. ;)

Someone please count and confirm. Thanks!

Last edited:
So every now and then one encounters a restaurant adjacent an SC that is considerably better than it needs to be. A pleasant surprise, even.

Such is the case with Midici, adjacent the Hawthorne SC in the 1st floor corner of the Marriott.

Open late, their pizzas, salads, and in particular the chicken piccata and seared salmon puttanesca are deeeeeeelicious.

Icing on the cake is the staff. Every person I’ve encountered here has been great. This is not necessarily the usual state of affairs in SoCal. Just saying.

More icing - they have off-menu Tesla specials - just show them yer app or fob or card or point to whichever chariot is yours as most of the SC spaces are quite visible from inside the restaurant or from the patio.