Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Hawthorne, CA - El Segundo Boulevard (LIVE 21 Nov 2019 - 12 Urban)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

MorrisonHiker

Mar 8, 2015
Colorado
Erik of DÆrik was out in Hawthorne this weekend and discovered this brand new Tesla Urban Supercharging station that isn't yet listed on Supercharge.info or on Tesla's "coming soon" map. Some of the charging stalls looked almost complete but others still have a ways to go. He didn't see any transformers installed yet. There were a couple shipping containers which might contain the remaining Tesla Supercharger equipment. These charging stalls are located in various locations around the northeast part of TownePlace Suites by Marriott Los Angeles at 4427 W El Segundo Blvd, Hawthorne, CA 90250. Erik did spot a Tesla Model X with manufacturer plates parked there. This is less than two miles west of the Los Angeles Supercharger located at 1 Rocket Rd in Hawthorne.

@Chuq or @BlueShift , can you add this to supercharge.info?
Hawthorne1.jpg
Hawthorne2.jpg
Hawthorne3.jpg
Hawthorne4.jpg
Hawthorne5.jpg
Hawthorne6.jpg
Hawthorne7.jpg
Hawthorne8.jpg
Hawthorne9.jpg

Last edited:
Erik of DÆrik was out in Hawthorne this weekend and discovered this brand new Tesla Urban Supercharging station that isn't yet listed on Supercharge.info or on Tesla's "coming soon" map. Some of the charging stalls looked almost complete but others still have a ways to go. He didn't see any transformers installed yet. There were a couple shipping containers which might contain the remaining Tesla Supercharger equipment. These charging stalls are located in various locations around the northeast part of TownePlace Suites by Marriott Los Angeles at 4427 W El Segundo Blvd, Hawthorne, CA 90250. Erik did spot a Tesla Model X with manufacturer plates parked there. This is less than two miles west of the Los Angeles Supercharger located at 1 Rocket Rd in Hawthorne.

@Chuq or @BlueShift , can you add this to supercharge.info? View attachment 472827 View attachment 472828 View attachment 472829 View attachment 472830 View attachment 472831 View attachment 472832 View attachment 472833 View attachment 472834 View attachment 472835
From which thread/post may I ask?

Interesting...when my Model 3 was delivered in September 2018 during the big delivery push it was delivered from the Hawthorne Tesla Design Studio. The next day I had to go back there to sign one spot on the paperwork which was missed the night before. I asked about the Superchargers because they were all closed due to deliveries from the design studio and the Tesla rep said they were building a new one about a mile away but was unsure where or when.

• Informative
Reactions: mociaf9