Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Hawthorne, CA - W 120th St (LIVE 5 Oct 2020, 20 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Charging here now. Arrived with 17% charge. I peaked at 165 kw /hr and then it went down hill from here. At 50% I was already down to 65kw / hr.
Kinda disappointing. There’s no one here. So I should be getting full speed. I use to goto Space X and I got 247kw mad and normally averaged 170 kw. This doesn’t seem right.

Might be a bad stall. Next time, move to a different stall and see if it improves.

Charging here now. Arrived with 17% charge. I peaked at 165 kw /hr and then it went down hill from here. At 50% I was already down to 65kw / hr.
Kinda disappointing. There’s no one here. So I should be getting full speed. I use to goto Space X and I got 247kw mad and normally averaged 170 kw. This doesn’t seem right.

pre- condition the battery before arrival?

Hey y'all, old thread but new update. Tesla's website is displaying this location as "CCS Compatibility"-- the first seen in the US.

Anyone know why?

Not available for activation in the Tesla app.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-01-20 at 7.15.06 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-01-20 at 7.15.06 PM.png
    124.8 KB · Views: 61
  • Informative
Reactions: Guacahummus
Could this be hardware+software support of a passive CCS/Tesla adapter, one similar to the Tesla CCS adapter but in reverse? If V3 superchargers' hardware can be made to support CCS protocols, it is just a matter of software support and an adapter then. They don't have to install new cables.
Hey y'all, old thread but new update. Tesla's website is displaying this location as "CCS Compatibility"-- the first seen in the US.

Anyone know why?

Anyone know why?

What does “Not available for activation in the Tesla app” mean?

Someone need to take a trip to check it out. I’d go, but it is 2 hours drive away for me.