Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Haymarket, VA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Lanny

Nov 29, 2011
MD
A permit has been issued for a Tesla Supercharger at the Sheetz at 15315 Washington St., Haymarket, VA.

It will have eight stalls along the north end of the property along Washington St. Thanks @morrisdl. cc: @BlueShift

Screen Shot 2018-10-18 at 11.20.49 PM.png

The timeline is highly variable with many variables. The longest take years. Some of the variables include the skill of the installers, availability of power, distance to that power, local politics, and many more. Sheetz has many superchargers installations now so that should bode well for an installation on the quicker side. I'd put a marker down for three months or so.

The timeline is highly variable with many variables. The longest take years. Some of the variables include the skill of the installers, availability of power, distance to that power, local politics, and many more. Sheetz has many superchargers installations now so that should bode well for an installation on the quicker side. I'd put a marker down for three months or so.
Here's hoping for a quick turnaround on this one. HOA is not being kind in letting me put in a charging station at home. Only choice may be to Supercharge before or after work. Haymarket is WAY more convenient than Springfield.

Drove by this morning - the tesla charging pylons are already there, possibly in place (didn’t get that good a look). They’re clearly well under way. I’m guessing this thing will be open pretty soon.

Drove here yesterday just to check it out -- the Tesla pylons are in place (all 8 of them),and they are much further along than supercharge.info shows..

To me it's funny because you have to face the Sheetz and everybody getting gas LOL -- also only 9 miles from me so I'm pretty hyped :D

Drove here yesterday just to check it out -- the Tesla pylons are in place (all 8 of them),and they are much further along than supercharge.info shows..

To me it's funny because you have to face the Sheetz and everybody getting gas LOL -- also only 9 miles from me so I'm pretty hyped :D

Seems like a happening place. Any chance of a picture? Enquiring and inquiring minds want @BlueShift to know.