Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Hayward, CA - Mission Blvd. (in permitting, Feb 2021)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So disappointed that construction is always delayed in Hayward. The new Sprouts, Raising Canes and In and Out development hasn’t even broke ground yet. I don’t know why permits and approvals take so long in this town. My guess is that the Super Chargers plans we’re pulled since this Strip mall is pretty much dead since the grocery store closes and La Vic’s is most likely moving to its new location on Mission. With all the developments and homes going up ok this side of town they’ll need a new location soon. My guess is either the Sprouts (Kmart old site) or Lincoln Landing (luxury apts and 80k of retail) when that’s done on Foothill Blvd across from Safeway is a better choice IMO.

So disappointed that construction is always delayed in Hayward. The new Sprouts, Raising Canes and In and Out development hasn’t even broke ground yet. I don’t know why permits and approvals take so long in this town. My guess is that the Super Chargers plans we’re pulled since this Strip mall is pretty much dead since the grocery store closes and La Vic’s is most likely moving to its new location on Mission. With all the developments and homes going up ok this side of town they’ll need a new location soon. My guess is either the Sprouts (Kmart old site) or Lincoln Landing (luxury apts and 80k of retail) when that’s done on Foothill Blvd across from Safeway is a better choice IMO.
I was also looking forward to seeing those being built there instead of having to go all the way to Hesperian or Decoto in Union City now.
Maybe it will be at Harder and Mission now where the Sprouts will be.

Reactions: BlouieM3
Looks like Sprouts, In and Out, Crumbl cookies, Curry Pizza, Home Goods are now confirmed and coming along the construction.

This lot will be super crowded and would be perfect for Tesla super chargers OR the Lincoln Landing area (former Meryvns HQ) would be another great spot on Foothill Blvd.

Looks like Sprouts, In and Out, Crumbl cookies, Curry Pizza, Home Goods are now confirmed and coming along the construction.

This lot will be super crowded and would be perfect for Tesla super chargers OR the Lincoln Landing area (former Meryvns HQ) would be another great spot on Foothill Blvd.
Drove by last week and the building structures are finally up. Hopefully this revitalizes the area in a good way. I’m looking forward to late night in n out runs

Reactions: BlouieM3
Here is the original permit. No issue date, listed as in review.
1708818324642.png

The superchargers are at Jackson by Safeway. They have yet to be turned on yet but looks like they are good to go. I doubt Tesla will have another set of S/Cs at Mission and Harder.
I know they have installed Superchargers nearby. Just because they installed some nearby doesn't mean they don't want to install more in this area. I am just following up on open permits on here and supercharge.info