Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Hayward, CA - Mission Blvd. (in permitting, Feb 2021)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well that area of Mission Blvd has tons of construction going on and around the corner is an Old Kmart that is going to be redeveloped into a In and Out, Raising Canes Chicken and Sprouts Farmers Market. I’m sure they did their research before picking that location knowing all the traffic and new homes/retail being developed.

Personally, it would have been better if they put the superchargers at the Safeway on foothill Blvd or the new Lincoln Landing development (old Meryvns HQ) that’s rumored to have an Whole Foods as an anchor.

I know those that live in CV are disappointed but there’s really no parking spaces large enough other than the Rite Aid parking lot... it’s kinda out of the way IMO. If Sprouts did open up shop there a few years ago that would have made more sense. I’m surprised that Rite Aid is still open... 75% of that parcel is empty.

• Informative
Reactions: kevin1
Well that area of Mission Blvd has tons of construction going on and around the corner is an Old Kmart that is going to be redeveloped into a In and Out, Raising Canes Chicken and Sprouts Farmers Market. I’m sure they did their research before picking that location knowing all the traffic and new homes/retail being developed.

Personally, it would have been better if they put the superchargers at the Safeway on foothill Blvd or the new Lincoln Landing development (old Meryvns HQ) that’s rumored to have an Whole Foods as an anchor.

I know those that live in CV are disappointed but there’s really no parking spaces large enough other than the Rite Aid parking lot... it’s kinda out of the way IMO. If Sprouts did open up shop there a few years ago that would have made more sense. I’m surprised that Rite Aid is still open... 75% of that parcel is empty.

You got me at Raising Canes. They got awesome friend chicken. Always visit them in and around Long Beach when I'm down in SoCal...

Exciting to hear they are coming to the East Bay. 😀

whoa an In n Out and Sprouts? that area will be revitalized

Reactions: BlouieM3
I still don’t see any activity but rumors around the area that the Former Food Source is going to be replaced with a Winco grocery store at the planned Superchargers at this lot.

Also, there’s 2 Starbucks drive thurs planned around the area of Mission and industrial blvd.

Raising Canes chicken, in and out and Sprouts are like 6 blocks from the super chargers planned location where the Kmart Vacant lot is. The project has been approved and will begin construction in Oct/Nov. there’s already billboards on the site confirming that these are coming too.

It's no longer showing up on Tesla website

Yeah:

1643872201572.png