Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Hayward, CA (LIVE 22 Jun 2019, 16 Urban stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Was just at Target and figured I give our Model 3 "Test" Charge... No go :(

I saw another Model S try too. A Target manger came up to me and explained that the chargers should go live in a few weeks. (Was told an est. 1 month for inspection etc.) He also mentioned that he read the spec/data of Tesla owners and was surprised how many Tesla owners are in the area and expects the stalls to be very busy once they go live.

Was just at Target and figured I give our Model 3 "Test" Charge... No go :(

I saw another Model S try too. A Target manger came up to me and explained that the chargers should go live in a few weeks. (Was told an est. 1 month for inspection etc.) He also mentioned that he read the spec/data of Tesla owners and was surprised how many Tesla owners are in the area and expects the stalls to be very busy once they go live.
Thanks for the update. Looking forward to this site opening.

Someone posted a pic of the ChargePoints on PlugShare. Nor they or the Superchargers are working.
881B07E1-A4DD-44BB-8F2B-B7C7A2E4BA81.jpeg

Went by this morning and power is not on.
It does appear the pole has been set and power is connected from what I can see without looking in the transformer / switchgear.

They are doing an upgrade to Heperian and moving power underground but the pole they set appears to be temp while they do all the underground work.

IMG_1088.jpeg
IMG_1089.jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: mociaf9