Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Heatherbrae NSW

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
View attachment 204332 View attachment 204333 View attachment 204334 View attachment 204332 View attachment 204333 View attachment 204334

Now for the important business, everything is installed and Ausgrid were onsite playing in the kiosk, I am assuming they were completing the practical completion check. This check is done two weeks before the outage, so all being well that would mean power will be switched on on the 16th....I won't be able to take some photos that day..........I am getting my Tesla from St Leonards!!!!!!!!! but I should be able to check that it's working the on Saturday 17th!!!!

Kick ass, what spec did you order. I have had mine for 9 months and almost 20,000 km. I love every minute of it. You are lucky, new nose and supercharging for life.

Kick ass, what spec did you order. I have had mine for 9 months and almost 20,000 km. I love every minute of it. You are lucky, new nose and supercharging for life.
New nose, AP2.0 and free supercharging for life is correct!! I ordered a P90D, midnight silver metallic with most add ons except 21" cyclones (I am getting the 21" UP1.0 customs) and sub zero and had to avoid huge temptation to not go for a P100DL, mostly because you had to add ludicrous mode to the initial purchase. I very excited to get my car, I have been waiting over four months since placing my order and had two one month delays because of AP2.0 and the P100D release.

Reactions: RichardMcN
New nose, AP2.0 and free supercharging for life is correct!! I ordered a P90D, midnight silver metallic with most add ons except 21" cyclones (I am getting the 21" UP1.0 customs) and sub zero and had to avoid huge temptation to not go for a P100DL, mostly because you had to add ludicrous mode to the initial purchase. I very excited to get my car, I have been waiting over four months since placing my order and had two one month delays because of AP2.0 and the P100D release.

Pretty amazing you managed to get an AP 2.0 vehicle delivered this year. I was in (what I was told) was the first batch after 2.0 was announced and delivery is looking like early Jan. Did you switch a vehicle that was in production from AP1 to 2?

Pretty amazing you managed to get an AP 2.0 vehicle delivered this year. I was in (what I was told) was the first batch after 2.0 was announced and delivery is looking like early Jan. Did you switch a vehicle that was in production from AP1 to 2?
My car went into production the week before they announced it, but it was included in the early production run with AP2.0 fitted as they had started including the hardware in the cars before the announcement. It was shipped without some of the hardware though and that is being fitted in St Leonards next Thursday. They had told me it was going to be January delivery for the various missing bits and pieces to be fitted and shipping to occur but I voiced my frustrations that I had ordered on the 1st of August with a delivery date of late October and had been given two one month delays, so they shipped the car without the parts and air freighted the parts when they had them rather than holding the car until the parts arrived then shipping the car.

My car went into production the week before they announced it, but it was included in the early production run with AP2.0 fitted as they had started including the hardware in the cars before the announcement. It was shipped without some of the hardware though and that is being fitted in St Leonards next Thursday. They had told me it was going to be January delivery for the various missing bits and pieces to be fitted and shipping to occur but I voiced my frustrations that I had ordered on the 1st of August with a delivery date of late October and had been given two one month delays, so they shipped the car without the parts and air freighted the parts when they had them rather than holding the car until the parts arrived then shipping the car.

Pretty unique! Hope it all goes well for you. Mine didn't meet their indicated production date in November and literally didn't get on the boat that'd get it here this year. I'd say yours is likely the only AP2.0 car that'll be here until the first main AP2.0 runs arrives in mid January.

I'm planning to swing by on the weekend, I'll post some pics.

It should be finished any day now though, apparently it's been with the utility for about a week and they usually take about two weeks.
Don't make a special journey...I live five minutes away and I will be taking my TESLA!! there on Saturday for it's very first charge. It should be online tomorrow or Friday by my estimation but I will confirm early on Saturday morning for all those needing critical holiday plan updates. If it is not on on Saturday, I will check Sunday, Monday and Tuesday, no one needs to make a special journey for this one.

Don't make a special journey...I live five minutes away and I will be taking my TESLA!! there on Saturday for it's very first charge. It should be online tomorrow or Friday by my estimation but I will confirm early on Saturday morning for all those needing critical holiday plan updates. If it is not on on Saturday, I will check Sunday, Monday and Tuesday, no one needs to make a special journey for this one.
Thanks, and congrats on the car, you are gonna love it.
I've been waiting for Heatherbrae to come online because planning camping trip out singleton way and this gets me there easy peasy.

Have you got the TESLA yet NCG or is it today?

Here comes the powerrr!!! Outage is occurring and they're re-wiring the poles, we have filthy weather here though so I hope they don't have to abandon works.
20161215_110150.jpg
20161215_110155.jpg

Reactions: LGGD and championi