Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Heatherbrae NSW

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi @MangroveMike , I noticed you mentioned on the FB group that only 2 are active and the rest will be tomorrow? I've never known them to do that before! I guess it still counts as active since some bays are live!

They only have two of the tyre barriers that stop the car reversing into the super chargers. Too much risk that they weren't prepared to take. Fair enough I reckon.

Definitely is opened, I charged last night and others have already today.

We charged this morning! Motto farm has an ok full breakie for $15, $10 for kids. Bad coffee though.

Attachments

• tmp_30013-DSC_09181594022325.JPG
    tmp_30013-DSC_09181594022325.JPG
    282.2 KB · Views: 102
  • Informative
Reactions: Shock-On-T and LGGD
On a separate note we arrived at Motto Farm late last night and the owner actually popped out to say hello and ask some questions. The restaurant has a buffet service which didn't suit us (and was closing up for the evening) but he organised for some bacon and egg rolls for us and gave me a discount. He was very excited about the Teslas coming to town and reassured me that there will be 24 hr facilities, and two more restaurants built onsite to compliment the motel facilities.

Cannot see anything on any Tesla site other than the link below not being 404 but this came up in the RSS feed . I guess it may start to go live on the maps tonight

Heatherbrae Supercharger via Tesla
Location ID:
heatherbraesupercharger
Opening Soon:

Open For Pickups:

Location type:
Supercharger
Standard Charger
Gallery:

Address:
2285 Pacific Highway Heatherbrae, New South Wales Australia 2324
City:
Heatherbrae
Australia
Latitude:
Longitude:
Store Region:
asia_pacific
Store Sub Region:
Australia
GMaps Override:
Google Maps
Display driving direction:
Display driving direction
Hide From Customer:

Phones numbers:
Roadside Assistance:1 800 64 6952,:+ 61 2 8015 2834
Chargers:
<p><strong>Charging</strong><br/>6 Superchargers, available 24/7</p>
Amenities:
<p><strong>Restrooms</strong><br/>Motto Farm Motel</p> <p><strong>Restaurants</strong><br/>Motto Farm Motel</p> <p><strong>Lodging</strong><br/>Motto Farm Motel</p>
Location Geocode:
etcgcgttctcgacacggcg
TRT ID:
Baidu Latitude:
Baidu Longitude:
Common Name:
Country Comfort Motto Farm Motel
Address Line 1:
2285 Pacific Highway
Postal Code:
Hide From Find Us:

Sales Representative:

@NovoCasGreeny @MangroveMike - just letting you guys know I'm a S85 owner and just relocated from Brisbane to Hamilton permanently. Have spotted both a blue and black MS this first week already. Let me know of any owner meets etc.
Excellent @math2999, we haven't organised anything official but there is enough of us to start something I think, @MangroveMike?? I certainly be keen for a coffee when I pop down to Newcastle (I am currently travelling up and down the coast for the next two months).

I stopped by Heatherbrea twice this week and the supercharger was great. Very easy access and nice staff at the motel. Unfortunately not a lot of good food around, just fast food and the motel restaurant is only open for breakfast during the holidays. Will go back soon and try again