Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Helena, MT

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is a great idea, Wade. Fill the stalls, go buy some ice cream at the Super1, tell the checkout person or the manager how much it's appreciated, and call the newspaper. I'm sure the Super1 won't mind being mentioned in a community interest story.

Reactions: PACEMD
Just tell CBSA you are going to Alaska. ;)
Maybe it’s too late now...
07F18297-FFBA-4067-A8CC-58A4D6EA674D.jpeg

Hi, the Tesla website shows the Helena, MT supercharger is installed, but I don't want to get caught there tomorrow on my way to Kalispell and it not be up and running.

Can somebody verify for me that they have been there and it is functional?

I can't make the 300mile trip from Bozeman to Kalispell without a charge in between and need to be in Helena or I'd just go via the Missoula supercharger (trying to decide if I need to drive my truck instead)

Thanks!

Hi, the Tesla website shows the Helena, MT supercharger is installed, but I don't want to get caught there tomorrow on my way to Kalispell and it not be up and running.

I can't make the 300mile trip from Bozeman to Kalispell without a charge in between and need to be in Helena or I'd just go via the Missoula supercharger (trying to decide if I need to drive my truck instead)

Thanks!
You can zoom out on the map in your vehicle and see the live status of any Supercharger. Alternatively, if you just have your car navigate to the location (or past it), it would indicate if the Supercharger was unavailable for charging.

Thanks!
Maybe late for you, was there today using it with my Y on my way back to Big Sky.

Any knowledge as to why this supercharger now says "Temporarily Unavailable"? It hasn't been powered in over a week. Are they removing it?
Do you know for a fact that it hasn't been powered or are you just going by the Temporarily Unavailable designation in the Nav. I ask because some of those designations have been inaccurate in recent months and Helena is a vital location for I-15 travel so it would be unusual for them to leave the site completely down for days.

Hopefully someone local can stop in and take a look.

Do you know for a fact that it hasn't been powered or are you just going by the Temporarily Unavailable designation in the Nav. I ask because some of those designations have been inaccurate in recent months and Helena is a vital location for I-15 travel so it would be unusual for them to leave the site completely down for days.

Hopefully someone local can stop in and take a look.
Hi, went the location today (even though it’s still listed as “Temporarily Unavailable”) and it was not on. I hope this gets resolved soon.

I went by last week, not working, and not today 01/12. Tesla said it’s the city’s issue. Great. I had to turn around and go back to my house, over an hour away, because there is no way I could make it to my destination of Bozeman. Seriously thinking about selling my 2020 Y. I need to travel for work and this is too much trouble.

I went by last week, not working, and not today 01/12. Tesla said it’s the city’s issue. Great. I had to turn around and go back to my house, over an hour away, because there is no way I could make it to my destination of Bozeman. Seriously thinking about selling my 2020 Y. I need to travel for work and this is too much trouble.
I understand your frustration, but is it possible to head straight to Butte instead of Helena to get where you need to go, at least until the Helena supercharger is back online?