Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Henrietta, TX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My car at the charger. The little store inside is neat too.

Attachments

• IMG_0477.JPG
    IMG_0477.JPG
    423.2 KB · Views: 228
  • IMG_0516.JPG
    IMG_0516.JPG
    640.4 KB · Views: 169
Been here a couple of times over the past month or so. Nice stop, clean restrooms and dinosaurs. Yes, dinosaurs, and they roar and move too. Worth getting out of the house for a little roadtrip and back to Dallas via Hwy 82.

The dinosaurs are new. I happened to be there when they pulled out the windmill, and replaced it with the dinosaurs.
henrietta Dino1.jpg

henrietta Dino2.jpg

We were there two weeks ago. Nice place, none of the restaurant workers were wearing masks which was fairly shocking to see since most places seemed to be taking it seriously. It is a great stop overall, good bathrooms and decent selection of food options if you aren’t vegetarian or willing to forgo being healthy temporarily. The one thing this time of year that would be a godsend would be shade at the chargers.

Happy to see the chargers were open again yesterday. Stopped to charge on the way to/from Wichita Falls yesterday. On first stop we saw 2 or 3 customers (out of 25-30 I saw) with masks and the only masks employees were wearing were hanging around their neck. On return-trip stop we saw nearly every customer with masks on. The dinosaurs were cool. First time there since they were installed.

C97FFE68-AA42-454B-B497-6BBEA277291E_1_201_a.jpeg