Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Henryetta, OK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Bad news. Tesla updated their supercharger map and no additions for OK. Also, Henryetta still doesn’t have a Quarter listed which means they haven’t secured a location and we’re looking at minimum a year out.

They need to step up their game in OK, or release a CCS adapter!
I have a buddy who owns a restaurant and a large plot of land north of 75 and I-40. He contacted Tesla to offer his property but never heard back. So he gave up. They're building a QT right across the hwy from him and he doesn't know if they'll be building an EV station there.
Bad news. Tesla updated their supercharger map and no additions for OK. Also, Henryetta still doesn’t have a Quarter listed which means they haven’t secured a location and we’re looking at minimum a year out.

They need to step up their game in OK, or release a CCS adapter!

Yes indeed. I'm in Dallas and my brother is in Catoosa - home of one of the only FIVE superchargers in Oklahoma

Getting from one to the other is not an easy task and Henryetta would make ALL The difference

What's the restaurant?
Rustlers BBQ. Just north of I-40 on 75. He has the land. No answer from Tesla. We're in FTW and my wife is from Henryetta.

Reactions: MarkeR2002
Not to get hopes up, but updated to Q4 2023

1669118749517.png

Reactions: L3X1
Not to get hopes up, but updated to Q4 2023

Great catch!

Assuming it's not a glitch, have an exact quarter means they signed the paperwork and have a location secured! Which is a whole lot better than "Coming 2016...2017...2022..2023"!

Fingers crossed - we can do Denison to Tulsa, especially the new V3 Tulsa opening in Q1 2023, but this will be a HUGE help in OK travel!

And with timing it will probably even be V4!!! :)

Reactions: L3X1
Found this useful site but does not yet show Henryetta. supercharge.info

That’s the best site on the internet for monitoring the status of the supercharger network. It’s maintained by TMC forum members, myself included, based on information posted here and elsewhere on the internet. Henryetta doesn’t have a pin because nobody has found evidence of permits or seen signs of construction. We’ll update as soon as we see something indicating progress.