Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Columbus, OH - Hilliard Rome Road

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
M

MarcoRP

A new Supercharger is coming soon to Hilliard, OH. 12 stalls are planned for the Meijer on Hilliard-Rome Rd, off I-70.

Hilliard.jpg

Attachments

• Hilliard.pdf
    619.7 KB · Views: 167
Hilliard, OH

Host Type: Supermarket
Host: Meijer
Along Primary Interstates: I-70
Along US Numbered Highways (<=5mi): US-33, US-40
Along Auxiliary Interstates: I-270

Address is in Columbus, so more probably something like Columbus - Hilliard Rome Rd

I-70

To: Grove City, OH - 13 miles
Diversion: 1.7 miles
To: Cambridge, OH - 89 miles

US-33

To: Weston, WV - 231.4 miles
Diversion: 9.2 miles
To: Harrisonburg, VA - 370.2 miles

US-40

To: Cambridge, OH - 90.6 miles
Diversion: 5.5 miles
To: Triadelphia - Gantzer Ridge Rd, WV - 151.9 miles

V3 Supercharger on I-70, which will help to avoid the large diversion to the v2 Grove City, OH Supercharger.

I've been familiar with this Meijer since the mid '90s and I would have sworn this was Hilliard proper. I guess Columbus annexes everything it can. I initially just figured it was maybe a Columbus mailing address but was actually in Hilliard. Kind of like where I live now has a Toledo mailing address but is actually in a township.

• Informative
Reactions: PStewart
I got a few more photos during the day and I got to talk to one of the workers. (When I started snapping shots he walked up to me.) He was super chill, so I asked if he had any estimates on when they might be done. He said they're hoping to be done in three (3) weeks. Pretty exciting! 😃
I asked if he works on any of the other installs in the area and he knew about the other Columbus one and the ones on the Turnpike. He said his company helps with a lot of these so I included a photo of his truck, in case you see one like it or another one from that company. They might have updates for us.
(I told him keep up the great work in this heat, it was in the mid-90s without humidity (100 with it) when I stopped by.)
IMG_5580.jpeg

IMG_5584.jpeg
IMG_5585.jpeg
IMG_5586.jpeg
IMG_5581.jpeg

Just stopped & checked status on my roadtrip through Ohio. Unfortunately still no power.

I'm really looking forward to this being open so I can stop using the unreliable Dayton SC.
Interesting that there is a transformer in place. Usually the sites are activated soon after the transformer is placed. Is there a meter installed?