Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Holbrook, AZ

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Stopped by here (Flagstaff) yesterday on my way to the Grand Canyon. The foreman said they'd stop working for the holidays and expected to be done around mid-January. He also said he had crews in Kingman and Holbrook right now and they would be finished roughly around the same time. They're headed to El Centro next.
MikeC had photos of Flagstaff rather than Holbrook, but the text has a time frame of mid-January for Flagstaff, Kingman, and HOLBROOK. This is the first time that I've seen a date associated the the Holbrook location (elsewhere posted to be located at another Carl's Jr.). We have friends going through Holbrook over the holidays and have asked for pix, but would love it if somebody beats us to it.

Hope I'm not giving anyone false hope with my report. The guy did say they'd be off for the holidays and since it's been reported there is no construction at Holbrook yet, it will probably be later in January that they finish. And of course, he also said the final step is the power company turning it on and there's no telling when that might be.

Hope I'm not giving anyone false hope with my report.
Heh . . . false hope may be better than no hope at all. We've got faith that Holbrook is going to be online within a couple of months. I suppose that Elon could do the 185 mile trek between Flagstaff and Gallup, but a bite of burger and a few electrons at Carl's Jr. in Holbrook would make it a bit more comfortable!

MarkR and I have hired a spy photographer to get pics of the Holbrook site under construction. She keeps sending photos, but all are like below.

Mark -
I think we should ask for a refund...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 803
Matt: We contracted with a noted photographer to capture the action in Holbrook, but apparently there's nothing yet happening. I agree that we need to demand a refund . . . this photographer is for the birds! . . . but at least I got a better bird picture.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 670
Matt: We contracted with a noted photographer to capture the action in Holbrook, but apparently there's nothing yet happening. I agree that we need to demand a refund . . . this photographer is for the birds! . . . but at least I got a better bird picture.

Looks like our noted photographer managed to take a pic without birds. Unfortunately no Supercharger construction in Holbrook yet...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1388250816.730079.jpg

Looks like they accidentally released the page ahead of time because this location sure isn't done yet! Uploaded a screen just in case they take it down real quick.

http://www.teslamotors.com/supercharger/holbrook

View attachment 40926

That's interesting that it's located at the Burger King because previous indications were that this supercharger was located at the Carl's Jr. I'll be driving by there tomorrow and I'll check out to see if there really is any construction at the Burger King or the Carl's Jr.