TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Supercharger - Holbrook, AZ

Discussion in 'Mountain/Southwest Supercharger locations' started by MarkR, Dec 20, 2013.

1. DeepBlueMN

DeepBlueMN 2019 AWD Model 3

Anyone know what’s up with this SC? It definitely does not show up at all on my Nav system anymore. That means no preconditioning, of course. But, I am more concerned that it will be totally offline when I stop there in a few days. Not really any other good options on that route. :(

2. Limited

Limited Member

I was concerned about this too but there have been plenty of recent check ins on plugshare and also it is still listed on the Tesla "find us" web page.

3. MJB-CO

MJB-CO Member

#83 MJB-CO, Nov 22, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2020
    Moderator note: This post plus the reply two posts below were moved from another thread.

Anyone have any information on the Holbrook, AZ supercharger's status.
    Driving west on Rt. 40 on Friday 11/20 I was surprised when charging was limited at Gallup (busy charger) and then Holbrook wasn't even listed on my model 3's screen. Made it to Flagstaff with 13 miles of charge left.
    Holbrook is still shown as active at Tesla.com.

• Like x 1
  4. aaronhoffman

aaronhoffman Member

I'm there now. The Burger King is closed to all but drive+through traffic and stall 1a is maxing out at 98kW, but it's functional.

• Informative x 3
    • Like x 1
  5. Rocky_H

Rocky_H Well-Known Member

Reported to get it moved to the Holbrook Supercharger thread, where people are already talking about this:
    Supercharger - Holbrook, AZ

6. DeepBlueMN

DeepBlueMN 2019 AWD Model 3

Charged here around lunch time 12/1. This site is finally showing on the nav again, so pre-conditioning worked. No other Teslas at the time. Got over 100kW at 45% SOC (stall closest to the road). Burger King is still drive-thru only. Quick and easy walk over to the Circle K to use the restroom; clean bathroom; friendly cashier; made a small purchase of course. The Maverick convenience store just down the road to the South is also a good place to stop, if needed.

• Informative x 2